The Cheviot Hills Home Owners’ Association (CHHOA) is a primary source for accurate information about pending changes and events that impact Cheviot Hills. We maintain liaisons with local city service providers and government officials and support local community organizations.
Membership on our various committees is not restricted to Board members. If you are interested in helping us maintain Cheviot Hills’ unique qualities, please contact us or join us at a board meeting.
2023 CHHOA Board Highlights:
- Board members met with Fox executives to represent the neighborhood’s interests with regard to their planned expansion.
- Board member Mike Mandel serves on Neighborhood United as Cheviot’s representative advocating to prevent up-zoning of single-family residences within our neighborhood boundaries. Board members met with members of the city planning office to express our concerns about up-zoning our neighborhood.
- Board member Margaret Gillespie serves on the Westside Neighborhood Council and works closely with Councilwoman Katy Yaroslovsky’s office on homelessness issues affecting our neighborhood.
- Bob Keehn, our Board President, has been monitoring the effort to cap oil wells in and near our neighborhood to eliminate the pollution they emit.
- Board member Jim Gilbert worked with the city in 2023 to re-landscape the medians in Cheviot Hills.
- Our Cheviot Hills HOA website was completely re-designed this year to make it user friendly and informative.
Meet the elected leadership of the HOA
View and download the CHHOA bylaws
Agendas & Minutes
Catch up on details from past meetings
Become a Member!
Make a difference in your neighborhood by joining the Cheviot Hills HOA.